Friday 8 June 2007

WHITE PAPAER

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………what to write, how to start with, where to end this beginning, why I want to write some thing…………………………..
Sorry I don’t have answers for the above questions and a very important note is that I did not read any book before except text books to write some thing written by some one and even not knowing what we are writing to go and sit in the next class. I don’t say that “white paper” will change or influence your life. This book deals with students who are living a life that they never want to live.
There are few questions for you
Can you live as a beggar?
Can you lead your life in slums?
But many people are living there.
Can you write entrance exam for medicine by reading for engineering studies
You will kick me out if I ask you this question?
Every child grows up with certain interests and many won’t be fulfilled.
I used to scold small kids when they say that they want to become doctor, engineering, lawyer…..but one day I saw a parent training his child to say that he wants to become an IAS officer and he was also asked to say his entire marks list as soon as a guest entered his house. This happened in my case when I went to neighbors house his kid told his aims and his school academics then I asked him a question “did you prepare any notes fro this?” he said there was no time for preparation.

Just live a life you want
You don’t know yourself when you were born you don’t know when you will die.
The time you open your eyes is the time you are alive and the time you close them it tells that you are dead and the time span is just a second in-between and its just dream.
Lets act in the film called life.
I think I confused you by my words and even I am confused.
To be in a right way and forget every thing takes some time to come to the natural mechanical life.



“Its better to die instead of living a dead life”
you will get a solution at the end of book ,it doesn’t mean that it is written in the last book but u will understand at the end ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. I forgot………to say you some thing ……………………yup I got it,….. You know that day early in the morning I woke up from my bed and was shouting for tea. Hello any body in the house helooooo..no response I looked at my watch it was running wrong it showed me time as 11am.oh shit ,I came

2 comments:

Junius said...

me first!
i didnt read anything tho :D
welcome to blogger

Pavan said...

entra...nuvvu teesing video youtube lo embed cheyyochuga....ee format bagala...no one will be interested to read it