Tuesday 20 November 2007

MY EXPERIENCE WITH AN ACTOR


Mr.PRANEETH is my close friend and in a very short time we became very close which made to make "SUFFERING SAINT" my first short film.

without having any knowledge how to make a film, myself and my friend SAI PRAKASH (producer and cinematographer for the film) took a big step of making a film.
SAI sent few pics of PRANEETH to my mail and i was just thinking what reply should i give and i relied him that i recieved the pics and will call him in the evening.
the first time i saw him i thought he doenst suit the charecter in the film but his body language exactly suited the charecter. i observed him for an hour when we had a coffe and the way he spoke to me about his life and personal feelings, i was impressed by his behaviour and i kept all other aspects or the qualities that an actor should have and decided to make a film for him.
now its my dudty to make him act and praneeth was not infront of the camera till that time. so its a big task for me to describe him the story and it took me many hours to confirm that he understood the story, still i have a doubt whether he got my points or he made the film because he is close to me.
we had many trials and day by day he got confidence and it helped me to put 100% effort to make the film.
when i saw him infront of the camera he looked very handsome and i saw the enjoyment in him while he ws in the set. he was very convinced by my way of narrating the story and i think he liked the heroine as well, he did a good job.
then i understood that any one can become an actor and how important the role of a director in the film is. the way the director narrates the story and the charecter so that the actor or actress understands it clearly and she or he plays the exact role which the filmaker thinks in his mind.
then i thought it was good for me to take him in the film which helped me to learn how to relate a person beside me to the charecter in my mind.

it was a good experience for me and as well as for him, i hope i will make another film with him and this time espicially for him.

u can find the links of the film at the end of the site and even the film story as well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to read ur experience vt an upcoming actor i can say...i dnt kno much abt all inside stuff of movies..i hve been reading ur posts ..its really impressive ...i hve watched ur movie...ur efforts r worth making this movie...i think u had a wonderful experience &learnt so many things....hope ul b soon b making another movie :)

JAN RISE said...

thank u very much for ur comment and i got a sort of satisfaction adn encouragement which made me to write more.....